Bank Branches - Over the counter transactions
1 LINK MEMBER BANKS
You can recharge your OneLoad account from any branch of Silk Bank, National Bank, First Women Bank Ltd, FINCA Microfinance Bank or Apna Bank, Bank of Punjab 1Link member banks in your city.
- Visit any branch of listed above 1Link member bank near you with your mobile number (this is your OneLoad account number) and amount to be deposited
- Please ask the teller to select “Bill Pay” from OTC (Over the counter) payment system menu and select “OneLoad” as a service provider from the “Utility Company” listed under “Bill Pay” option and credit your account with required amount. Please note the minimum amount is Rs 500
- 1Link OTC (Over the counter) payment system shall process the Transaction by entering your information and taking the cash amount
Transaction confirmation will be provided through SMS alert and an electronic receipt. You can also confirm the credited amount by logging into your OneLoad account.
HABIB BANK OVER THE COUNTER CASH-IN
You can recharge your OneLoad account from any branch of Habib Bank in your city, visit a Habib Bank Branch with your mobile number (this is your OneLoad account number) and amount to be deposited. Fill Cash Management Deposit Slip as follows
- Enter Branch Name in Branch field
- Enter the date (specified format) in Date (DD/MM/YYYY) field
- Enter Account Title in Account Title field
- Enter Account Number in IBAN field
- Select PKR from Currency options listed on the slip
- Select Within City option from the options listed on the slip
- Select CASH as payment option among the listed options on the slip
- Enter the amount to be deposited in AMOUNT and TOTAL AMOUNT fields
- Enter total amount in Total Amount in Words field
- Enter your full name in Depositor’s Name field
- Enter your OneLoad account Number Contact No. field
- Enter your Computerized National Identity Card in Depositor’s CNIC No. field
- Sign the Deposit Slip over Depositor’s Signature field
Submit the Slip and Cash to the Bank Teller. Transaction confirmation will be provided through an alert and you will get a copy of the Cash Management Deposit Slip.